FOR CONSCIOUS SEXUALITY
& OPEN-HEARTED LIVING
To help others learn how to live in the moment, acting from their inner truth, with integrity and love, in all situations regardless of the many, various obstacles in this life.
My mission is to help you embody true compassion for others and yourself.
Love is love.
Follow to learn...
1. HOW TO EXPERIENCE ELEVATED CONSCIOUS LOVE AND CONSCIOUS SEXUALITY
2. WHAT YOUR BOUNDARIES ARE AND HOW TO UPHOLD THEM
3. HOW TO OPERATE WITHIN SOMEONE ELSE'S BOUNDARIES SO YOU GROW CLOSER, INSTEAD OF PUSH THEM AWAY
4. HOW TO ESCAPE THE FEAR OF ABANDONMENT THAT DISTORTS OUR ACTIONS
5. HOW TO LET GO OF SHAME THAT KEEPS YOU FROM EXPERIENCING YOUR FULLEST SELF AND LIFE
6. HOW TO FORGIVE OTHERS AND MOVE PAST RESENTMENTS
7. HOW TO ACCEPT AND LOVE YOURSELF
8. HOW TO EXPERIENCE DEEPER CONNECTIONS WITH EVERYONE IN YOUR LIFE
9. HOW TO NAVIGATE LOVE AND INTIMACY IN AN AUTHENTIC WAY THAT MAKES YOU GROW
10. HOW TO LIVE IN LOVING ESSENCE INSTEAD OF LIVING IN THE ARMOR OF THE EGO
Do you want to learn how to nourish yourself and your relationships?
Would you like to start feeling more in touch
with your body in a loving and enlivening way...?
...To develop real self love, have more passion,
Then sign up below to get notified of upcoming events and as a Gift you will receive access to a free guided meditation!
Let yourself be guided through a simple self love embodiment meditation today!
Audria was a fantastic coach. She has an incredibly warm and welcoming energy as well as a great sense of one's feelings and emotions. She made me feel totally comfortable and at ease. Needless to say, I would highly recommend learning from Audria.
I usually have a hard time being vulnerable with people I don't know, but Audria cultivated a space where I felt comfortable, feminine, and open. The environment she created, and the flow of the exercises she so skillfully orchestrated, kept me in the moment and engaged to the people around me. Rather than staying in my own head, planning how to give the "perfect" answer, or how to participate "correctly", I was assured on a deep level that my instincts were welcomed, and accepted.
Audria is a community creator, mindfulness & meditation teacher, conscious sexuality coach, group facilitator, podcaster, and feminist wife.
Audria has spent time learning and applying mindfulness into every facet of her life, completing numerous certifications while studying in Ireland, Mexico, Thailand, and Australia.
In her current mini series podcast "Make Love" she explains the core concepts of "conscious" sexuality which is not to be confused with an act, but instead a way of living as your authentic self, exploring in responsible and considerate ways, and unapologetically setting boundaries.
In her workshops she guides brave seekers into meditations that provoke deep insight and facilitates connection between members through vulnerable shares and compassionate reflecting.
When with her one - on - one she tailors immersive transformative experiences for those who are truly ready for change and growth.